There are MANY ways to use crystals in your everyday life. Each crystal is unique and carries with it it’s own vibrational frequency and energy just as we as are all different and unique. I wanted to share a few ways you can begin to incorporate the use of crystals to help you feel more connected and balanced.
1) One of the most common ways is to wear your crystals as jewlery or carrying them in your pocket or purse. This is a great way to use the protective and grounding aspects of certain crystals as you move throughout your day. Wearing crystals is a great reminder of your personal intention that you set forth.
2) Using them in meditation in the way of mala beads or simply choosing a crystal that carries the energy that you are needing and holding it in your hand during meditation. You can also place crystals around your yoga mat to set an intention and amplify your personal practice.
3) I absolutely love setting up crystals around my house to help in creating a peaceful and supportive environment. Picking out some beautiful crystal candle holders can really help to set the mood and create that connection.
4) Using crystals in your bath or even in your drinking water can help to yoke the cleansing energy of water with the healing energy of crystals. *Make sure to check that the crystals you are using is safe to be placed in water*
5) Placing crystals under your pillow can help to enhance spiritual dreams and open up a path way for a more deeper connection to your subconscious and even offer support if you are experience nightmares.
6) Using crystals in reiki and healing session to aid in balancing charkas can be a powerful healing tool.
7) A selenite wand is an example of a crystal that can aid in cleansing your aura and energetic space.
8) Setting up an intentional crystal grid with gemstones you picked yourself is such a beautiful way to create a visual for manifesting the things you want to bring into your life. Setting up a crystal grids is helpful during transitional times in life. Creating grids for healing, support, creativity, abundance, and so much more.
These are a few simple ways you can begin to use the healing powers of crystals each and everyday.